Specials & Packages for Your Colorado Vacation
Throughout the year, the Bross Hotel Bed & Breakfast offers a variety of special events, deals, and packages – many in collaboration with other local groups/businesses. While the ‘Five-Night Mini Vacation’ is available all year, other specials may provide a straight discount or be tied to a local event. Paonia is an active place with events and activities to engage both locals and visitors.
Contact the inn directly at 970-527-6776 for reservations or for more information about our current specials.
Five-Night Mini-Vacation with a 20% Discount
Pay for four nights and get the fifth night free!
Paonia is the natural place to stay when exploring the western slope of the Rockies. It offers visitors an exciting and diverse array of activities – from active outdoor endeavors like hiking and biking, to learning about the early settlers and the Ute Indians. Enjoy the scenic beauty that inspires artists and draws them to the area. It’s all here, or nearby. So plan a five-day mini-vacation at the Bross Hotel Bed & Breakfast and sample some of the following day trips:
- Enjoy the many fruit/vegetable stands throughout the valley
- Wine tasting at the many beautiful vineyard/wineries
- North Rim Glass Studio and Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Hiking, biking, boating, fishing on NFS and BLM lands
- Fort Uncompaghre Living History Museum and Escalante Canyon
- West Elk Scenic Byway
- Pioneer Town in Cedaredge and the Grand Mesa
- Art galleries in Paonia, Hotchkiss, and Cedaredge
- Antiquing in Hotchkiss and Cedaredge
- Colorado National Monument and Grand Junction’s Main Street
- Ute Indian Museum in Montrose